There is a common question: Is 16GB memory storage enough for iPhone? The answers are also no, we are asked for how to upgrade iPhone storage? can you add memory to an iPhone? how to add more storage to iPhone? Maybe you had searched on Google, but you only get some advertising recommendation, those can't help you solve your questions. But like these questions, we have made a video to teach you upgrade your iPhone memory storage.
Where there is a demand, there is an opportunity. As more and more iPhone 16G users are not satisfied with its storage, a new upgrade technology arose. REWA tell you how to upgrade your iPhone 6s 16GB memory storage to 128GB.
1. Apple official after-sale support does not accept the phone repaired by third-party.
2. There is a possible risk for the upgrade iPhone. If this technology was widely applied, Apple official may take some measures to stop this.
3. Skilled repair techs are required for the operation.
1) Connect the PCIE NAND Flash Chip Programmer with computer through 2 USB-to-Lightening data cable , then press the on/off button
2) Sign in the "WL Software", select the specific disk type “PCIE Disk”
3) Click "Refresh Port", then "Open Port" to be prepared for data writing
4) Install the old Nand flash chip and press the reset button
5) Click "All Data Query" to read and check whether the information queried is correct
6) Then "back the original data" by software at a regular path
7) Take out the old flash chip, install the brand new one instead
8) Press the "Reset" button, then select the specific model iPhone 6s, click "write bottom"
9) Click "Write all disk data" to write iPhone 6s data to a brand new 128G flash drive with the PCIE NAND Flash Chip Programmer
10) "All data query" to check if the data writing operation successful
11) Bonding the new flash drive onto the motherboard
12) Install motherboard to the phone body, and then install LCD screen
13) Restore iPhone via iTunes then activate it
14) Test and verify the upgraded storage
You can check our blog to view detail steps with pictures which will teach you How to increase storage on iPhone